Working Together For You
Jaspers, Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A., in Minnesota is more than just another law firm. We are a team of attorneys and legal professionals committed to delivering a personalized legal experience to you.
Our broad base of experience makes us particularly suited to helping businesses navigate the varying issues they can encounter at any given moment. When you hire one of our attorneys, you gain the support of our entire team. If you call with an emergency, there will always be someone who can help.
Read more about each of our attorneys by following the below links:
- Jen Wetherille, Office Manager
- Hailey Blom, Administrative Assistant
- Lynnsey Oppegaard, Paralegal.
Feel Comfortable With Us
Asking for help, especially from a lawyer, can be scary and intimidating, which is why we put a lot of care into what we do. From our comfortable, down-to-earth office atmosphere to our personalized service, our goal is to leave you feeling supported, informed and confident for what comes next.
We involve ourselves in a number of local organizations, including:
- Shakopee Chamber of Commerce
- Dollars for Scholars-Shakopee
- Scott County Historical Society
- Saints Healthcare Funds for St. Francis Regional Medical Center and St. Gertrude’s Health and Rehabilitation Center
- River Valley Nursing Center
- St. Paul Public Housing Agency
- Eagan Advisory Planning Commission
Our experience in the law and in the community means we have been down these roads before. We know what to expect.
To help you understand what to expect, our attorneys work with you personally. By orienting you to where your case stands in the legal process, we make it possible for you to decide issues confidently.
Our firm can assist you in a wide variety of legal matters. Our firm puts a particular emphasis on cases involving:
- Family law (including child custody and divorce)
- Estate planning and probate
- General business issues
- Real estate law
Reach Out To Us Today
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.