Trusted In Our Community
The lawyers at JMW have a reputation for success and a great relationship with our community. Our lawyers have served at the request of Scott County judges to solve complex problems in a variety of cases.
Comprehensive Legal Experience On Your Side
Jaspers, Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A., is a comprehensive law firm focused on providing superior legal representation in Shakopee and its surrounding communities. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of legal services. Whether negotiating a business deal, ending a marriage, writing a will, arranging a real estate transaction or requiring assistance with debt relief, our experienced attorneys are here to help.
Your Outside In-House Counsel
Our firm maintains a successful reputation among Minnesota business owners for our outside in-house counsel service. This service is particularly helpful for smaller companies that do not keep a full-time lawyer on staff. Our outside-in-house counsel work often includes contract review/drafting, communications, strategic business advice, risk management/claims handling, rental agreements, and general legal counsel on an as-needed basis. Our broad base of experience makes us particularly suited to helping businesses navigate the varying issues they can encounter at any given moment.
Working Hard In And Out Of The Courtroom
At Jaspers, Moriarty & Wetherille, P.A., we are committed to serve in your best interest. We are proficient litigators who are not afraid of going to trial. Not every case belongs in the courtroom, however, and we can advise you as to when there is an opportunity for alternative resolutions. An important part of our practice is making sure we provide you with candid and straightforward feedback so you know what to expect throughout the process.
- Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc – advice electronics manufacturer in a broad range of contracts counseling and negotiation, risk management, corporate governance and litigation management issues.
- Successfully brokered agreement between furniture manufacturer and U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission in product safety recall.
- In Re Michael England (70-FA-07-4342), served as court appointed receiver recovering over $250,000 in hidden and secreted assets for creditor.
- In a Personal Injury Car Crash JMW recovered over $1MM in damages settlement for the disabled victim.
- Contract counsel for Scott County annually providing local individuals and families with $375,000 in case work.
Learn More About How We Can Help You
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.