Trusted Legal Representation Since 1972
- General Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate/Land Use
- Family Law
- Wills, Trusts, Probate
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Dan is an Apple Valley native and has lived, studied and worked in Minnesota his whole life.
Dan worked for the Metropolitan Council and 3M before transitioning into the legal field as a law clerk for the St. Paul City Attorney’s Office. Upon graduation from law school, Dan took a position clerking for the Honorable Jerome B. Abrams in the First Judicial District, chambered first in Shakopee and then in Hastings.
Dan lives with his wife, Steph, and their two sons and daughter in Eagan, Minnesota. Dan has been active in City government, volunteering his time on the Eagan Advisory Planning Commission since 2013.
Dan seeks to advocate clients’ positions and provide value for their business and personal endeavors. By focusing upon individualized needs, Dan develops comprehensive litigation and business strategies tailored to accomplish clients’ short and long-term goals.
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota
- B.S. - 2004
- Major: Chemistry
- Major: Psychology
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Jerome B. Abrams & Daniel J. Sagstetter, Minnesota Business Torts Deskbook, Update to Chapter 14 – Insurance Coverage, 2013
- Jerome B. Abrams & Daniel J. Sagstetter, Minnesota Business Torts Deskbook, Update to Chapter 14 – Insurance Coverage, 2010
- Eagan Advisory Planning Commission, Secretary and Member, 2013
- St. Paul City Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
- Honorable Jerome B. Abrams in the First Judicial District, Staff Attorney